Let’s talk Keto Cookies!
As you may have noticed from my last post I’m no longer eating meat for biblical purposes. I also live with a diabetic grandfather and was having dinner with a family on a Keto diet. Now, they said it was no biggie, I could bring anything I wanted as dessert but I had to go Keto & Vegetarian and Diabetic Friendly!
Let me just tell you, these cookies were a freaking hit. My grandfather loved them. The kids at dinner ate them all. Every single one. I made 24 of them and they were gone in minutes. So without further delay, here’s my keto & vegetarian peanut butter cookie recipe.
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesause or 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of stevia
- 1 cup of natural peanut butter
I told you it was only three ingredients.
Y’all wait until you see how easy this recipe is.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit
- mix all three ingredients together
- applesauce as an egg subsitute is life. I’ve been doing it for years in my pancakes and cake and it make a HUGE difference. Maybe one day I’ll share my apple cinnamon waffles without eggs. It’s always a huge hit.
- roll little balls of your cookie dough and place on a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper) – I made about 24 cookies with this recipe. I didn’t make them massive cookies.
- press a fork into the cookies to make that criss cross pattern that is signature for peanut butter cookies.
- bake about 13 minutes
- let cool & enjoy!
Y’all that’s it. You have the perfect peanut butter keto cookies!
It’s super simple. I thought I’d have some left since I made 24 but alas they were gone in minutes. This is a real crowd pleaser you don’t have to feel guilty about. Less than 15 minutes and I had perfect cookies! This is perfect when you need to whip something. up really fast.
Be sure to comment below and tell me how your cookies turned out!
[bctt tweet=”3 Ingredient #keto #vegetatian #diabetes friendly peanut butter cookies! ” username=”Ashl3yElizabeth”]